Saturday, December 20, 2008

Swag Bucks Code! Get Your Free Swagbucks!


Search & Win

This is for all of my awesome Swag Friends out there- thanks to you guys, I am only 40 bucks away from a sweet gift card, and I am happy to see that so many of you are having as much fun collecting Swag Bucks as I am!! At the rate you guys are winning them combined with the ones I win every day, I should be getting that gift card in a few days!

Anyway, to show my appreciation (and to get more Swagbucks) I wanted to pass along a code for one FREE Swagbuck- just go to your "Your Swagbucks" page (or click on the box that says how many Swagbucks you have) and enter code SWAGGERNAUT (codes are case-sensitive, so use all caps) to automatically add one more Swagbuck to your account.

For those of you who haven't started with the fun yet, you can sign up here and start winning SwagBucks just by doing internet searches. Then, you can use your swagbucks for gift cards for Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Target, and many more popular stores. Also, if you get your friends to sign up under you then you earn another Swagbuck every time they earn another Swagbuck

Have a Swaggy day! ;-) 

2 comments:

  1. Hi,

    Love your site and Thanks for the swag bucks code..and how do you market your website so well, any tips?


    Merry Christmas
    Email: jiggybewithit@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    Love your site and Thanks for the swag bucks code..and how do you market your website so well, any tips?


    Merry Christmas
    Email: jiggybewithit@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy. Nice to know I'm not just sitting here talking to myself. So, thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...