Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Free Address Labels Plus $1.24 Profit with Inbox Dollars!




Remember my post last week about Inbox Dollars? Well, I wished I had some exact numbers for you to show how great the deals can be, but I didn't. Fortunately, another great offer popped up in my inbox today- order select FREE products from Vista Print, get $5.00 from Inbox Dollars. Well, I ordered a really cute set of 150 sticky return address labels that I custom designed with cariacatures of each family member (even the cat and the dog!) and I only paid for the shipping which cost $3.76. I chose the priority shipping option (most expensive) so I could get the labels in time to use them for our Christmas cards. 

So basically, I made $1.24 off the deal, and I will now have some super-cute address labels! The only advice- stick with the free stuff! After you place your order, they will show you a ton of other customized products you can purchase, and a million other offers you can do. Just skip 'em and get your free stuff!

Sign up for Inbox Dollars today and get a $5 sign-up bonus when you sign up here

Ahh, I love freebies...

1 comment:

  1. I signed up for Inbox Dollars yesterday. It sounds like an easy way to make a bit extra. It's kind of like MyPoints, which I have been doing for a couple years. I have gotten a couple gift cards out of them from just opening emails.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy. Nice to know I'm not just sitting here talking to myself. So, thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...