What $1.67 can get you at CVS...
CVS brought Christmas a few days early with their 2-day Free After ECBs sale! My local CVS didn't have everything in stock, but I still brought home a good haul. Here are the numbers:
- Got $75 worth of merchandise
- Did 4 different transactions
- Spent $1.67 out of pocket
- Have $27.15 in Extra Care Bucks to spend next time!
And here is the list of what I got:
- Halls Natural cough drops
- Listerine mouthwash
- Benefiber drink mix
- Zantac 150 heartburn medicine
- 2 Arm & Hammer Essentials starter kits
- EAS Carb Control shakes 4-pack
- EAS Carb Control bar
- ZipFizz energy drink mix
- 2 Sally Hansen nail polish
- Excedrin Express Gels
- Chapstick (filler)
- 2 L'Oreal HIP metallic eyeshadows
- SlimQuick Energy Boost
It was a little bit brain-bending trying to get through all the transactions, but with a little faith (and almost certainly divine assistance) I came out on top, and I am very pleased with the results. :-)
As a side note, for those of you who are intrigued by the "couponing life", January will make 1 year since I started, so I will be starting a series sometime next month about how I began, my strategies, and a few tips and tricks to help out beginners. Don't miss it!
Did you take advantage of the 2-day sale? How'd you do? Leave a comment and share!