Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Success at Food Lion and Kroger


I was very pleased with my success at Food Lion and Kroger yesterday, simply because often when I do my deal shopping I will come out with some fairly random stuff that you can't really make a meal out of, like salad dressings, marinades, snacks, etc. Not that that's all I get, it's just usually more frequent that solid meal items.

Well, this week I checked over my haul and I think I have enough to feed us for lunches and dinners for a week (or close to it)! My total between the two stores was $30, and I got 13 cans of soup, 3 frozen meals (Voila and Stouffers), 2 boxes of Lean Pockets, 4 Easy Mac cups, 2 loaves of bread, 2 packages of lunch meat, 2 small tubs of margarine, and 1 3 lb bag of apples. If I round that out with a couple of boxes of cereal and a couple of gallons of milk, we'd be all set!

Just wanted to share...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy. Nice to know I'm not just sitting here talking to myself. So, thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...