Thursday, October 23, 2008

Omaha Steaks Deal?

I have seen on the MoneySavingMom site, as well as on other sites, that the Omaha Steaks deal is not working. My friend Brooke also left a comment that the company sent her an e-mail that said they would not complete her order, because the gift card could not be combined with the free hamburger offer. 

I haven't yet received an e-mail, but I went back and checked on the fine print in the e-mail with the $25 gift card, and there was nothing that stated that it could not be combined with any other offer, or that it had to be used on orders over a certain $$ amount. I also checked the site with the 12 free hamburgers offer, and they have since changed it to read, "You must complete a purchase of $50 or more to qualify for 12 FREE burgers. Offer cannot be combined with any other offer." I am pretty sure I would have noticed that caveat before I went through the whole process.

Anyway, this is just a heads-up that this deal may not work. I will keep you updated if I receive an e-mail from the company, and depending on their reasoning, I may take further action if I feel they are not honoring 2 legitimate offers.

Any other thoughts?

1 comment:

  1. I have noticed that with most killer deals you find, you have to get on them quick, because once the internet gets ahold of it an starts passing it around, the company can quickly become deluged with people all doing the same thing. They catch on quick and nix the deal. You have to keep things like this quiet. :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy. Nice to know I'm not just sitting here talking to myself. So, thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...