Tuesday, October 14, 2008

My Apologies


For those of you interested in my Makeover Monday announcement, I would like to apologize for the delay in those posts- I am still fairly new to blogging, and so I am still trying to work in time for my blog "projects" amid the other current demands in my schedule. 

I have a long list of ideas for Makeover Mondays (as well as other post topics) in my blogging journal- the trick is to get the time to write them! I recently realized that the reason I have been running around like a chicken with my head cut off ever since my son started school is because I didn't re-align my schedule to keep up. I forgot that whenever our family situation changes (even just as little ones grow bigger) it is important to periodically come back to the schedule and adjust it as needs change.

Anyway, that is what I am in the process of doing this week. My goals for the blog include:

- Continuing to post with good deals I get
- Re-starting Makeover Mondays
- Doing the 12 Days of Christmas in October (inexpensive crafty ideas for great Christmas gifts!)
- Any other random ideas I have that have to do with living a Beautiful Thrifty Life!

So please hang in there with me, and I will do my best to get this train back on track, and we can learn together as we go. Have a beautiful thrifty day!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Kasey,
    I am excited to see you 12 days of Christmas posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the 12 days of Christmas idea. I look forward to those!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy. Nice to know I'm not just sitting here talking to myself. So, thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...