Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Easy Deals of the Week


It's time for another Easy Deals of the Week, where you can get a good deal using only coupons from last Sunday's paper or coupons you can print straight from your computer!

Well, to be honest, the Easy Deals are a little sparse this week, so I'm going to venture into Rebate Territory. If you've never done rebates before, this is a great week to start at Rite Aid! This week they have 30 Free After Rebate items, and many of them have printable coupon match-ups, which means that you will get back more money than you paid for them (be sure to check with your local store to make sure they accept printables)! Rite Aid's Single Check Rebate program is really easy to do- you simply purchase the items over the course of the month, then enter your receipts online, and in a couple weeks you get a check. Last month I got a check for $75!

Rather than copy all the deals (that just wouldn't be polite) I will direct you to MoneySavingMom's post here, where she gives the rundown on all the FAR items and the coupons you can use. 

This week I'll also recommend looking through MoneySavingMom's list of Wal-Mart deals. Many of them can be done using printable coupons as well.

Now if only I can get my dumb printer working so that I can get some of these deals!!

Have you tried Rite Aid's Single Check Rebate program? How do you like it compared to other rebate programs out there?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy. Nice to know I'm not just sitting here talking to myself. So, thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...