Saturday, September 13, 2008

New Feature! Makeover Mondays



I am so excited to introduce a new feature to my blog: Makeover Mondays! Every Monday I will post with a new makeover that focuses on home decorating. These will include fun and frugal (even free!) ways to makeover spaces in your home, or even makeover objects in your home (see Playing Dress-Up). 

Over the years I have found a lot of different ways to really appreciate what I have by just changing things around and making them new again, and I am so excited to share some of these ideas with my readers. I am also eager to use this opportunity to explore new ways for me to be creative in my own home and celebrate my beautiful thrifty life!

And as always, I look forward to your comments and ideas, so keep 'em comin'! Stop by on Monday to check out the first big makeover...I can't wait! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy. Nice to know I'm not just sitting here talking to myself. So, thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...