Thursday, September 4, 2008

Thrifty Treat: Home Manicure!


Sometimes as busy women, we can let the little things go. Today, make yourself feel special with a thrifty treat- a home manicure or pedicure! If you're looking to try a new color, Walgreens has Revlon nail polish free after rebate this month ($4.79), and with the $2/1 coupon from the 8/24 Smart Source insert, you could get back $2 more than you spent after the rebate!

Go ahead, treat yourself- and even make $2 while you do it! ;-)

Have a beautiful thrifty day...

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got the nail polish, but they didn't accept my revlon coupon, because the coupon I got in the newspaper say 2.00 of any color cosmetic and they said it is for face products no nails products; anyway it is a good deal since it will be free after rebate plus the 10% added to my gift card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brenda, I hate it when that happens! A lot of times it just depends on the cashier. At Walgreens, I always try to go to the cosmetics counter to pay because they will usually be less critical of my coupons, and sometimes they'll even give me additional coupons to add on to my order! I'm glad you have a positive attitude, though- free is free, right? :-)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy. Nice to know I'm not just sitting here talking to myself. So, thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...