I went to CVS today and picked up a few things...for four cents! I think it may be a new record for me! Here's the breakdown:
- 2 Purex laundry detergents- on sale $2.99 each with $1 back for each in ECBs, used $1.00/2 coupon from 9/14 SS
- Excedrin- on sale $3.99 with $3.99 back in ECBs
- Aleve-D- on sale $3.99 with $3 back in ECBs, used $1/1 printable coupon
- 2 CoverGirl Amazemint Wetslicks lip gloss- on sale $3.99 each, used B1G1 coupon from 8/31 P&G, get $3 in ECBs when you spend $10 on CoverGirl products (see next item)
- 1 CoverGirl eyeshadow- on sale $2.99, used 1 $1/1 coupon from 8/31 P&G, included in $3 ECB promo
I also used a $2/$10 CVS coupon, and I paid for the rest of it with $13 in ECBs from last time. The final total was $0.04! Go me!
How did you do this week? Leave a comment!