Tuesday, February 3, 2009

The Third Day of Valentines: 3 Roses


Thought I'd include this on the Lazy Organizer's Talk About Tuesday- check it out to see what others are talking about today...

Today I left him 3 roses (they're a little droopy b/c I got them as a manager's special at Kroger for $0.99 apiece, but I did some pruning and they turned out okay!) with a note that said, "3 blossoming roses for each of the 3 beautiful lives we have created together."

For the other two days of Valentines I've done so far, click here.


3 comments:

  1. You've inspired me to extend my Valentine's gifts to my husband through 14 days. Thank you for your wonderful ideas! I will look forward to them over the next 1.5 weeks, and may need to use some of your ideas. This week, my husband is in England, so I have to use email as my only method of delivery. So far, I've done 1 love note, a message about 2 becoming 1 (marriage vows), and the 3 people who are missing him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angie, that is too sweet! What a great way to celebrate your love even when "your love" is far away. :-) Thanks for letting me know that I've inspired you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a sweet idea I bet your DH loves it

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy. Nice to know I'm not just sitting here talking to myself. So, thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...