Wednesday, February 11, 2009

11th Day of Valentines: 11 Songs That Remind Me of You



For the 11th day, I "borrowed" my husband's iPod Touch and put a playlist on it that I entitled "11th Day." The playlist included 11 songs that remind me of him from our iTunes music library. They were songs we already had on there, I just put them into one playlist. Then I left his iPod where he could find it with a note that read:

1. Go to Music
2. Click on Playlists
3. Find the playlist called "11th Day." These are all songs that remind me of you when I hear them. I love you!

In the past I have done this by making a mix tape or cd, or even just writing down the titles of songs and quoting a few of their lyrics on a sheet of paper. Music is the language of love...

3 comments:

  1. You have a lucky husband. Love your date night ideas.
    Have a great day.
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such fun ideas. I'm not sure what ONE thing I am going to do for my husband on Saturday, yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have really enjoyed your valentine ideas I think I am going to da 14 days next year

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy. Nice to know I'm not just sitting here talking to myself. So, thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...