Sunday, February 8, 2009

The Eighth Day of Valentines: Easy as Pie


Image from SimplyRecipes at www.elise.com

My husband's favorite dessert is pumpkin pie, so each year on the eighth day of Valentines I make him a pumpkin pie that I divide up into eight slices. They say that the quickest way to a man's heart is through his stomach, right? And don't you just love it when someone gives you a lot of something you really love and tells you it's yours- ALL yours? But knowing my hubby, I'm pretty sure he'll share... ;-)

1 comment:

  1. great idea! I am continuing this 14 days of Valentines too. Today I wrote a list of 8 things my husband does that are GR8 ! I could make a pizza (his fave food) and cut into 8 slices next year--great idea!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy. Nice to know I'm not just sitting here talking to myself. So, thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...