Wednesday, February 4, 2009

The Fourth Day of Valentines: Our Love is Like...



With fourteen days, you knew it had to get cheesy at some point, right? This is one of my goofier traditions- "Our Love is Like" notes. Today I left him four notes like this one throughout the house. This one, plus one for our strange plant that keeps getting taller and taller (our love grows bigger and bigger each day), his screwdriver for work that he always leaves on the table with his wallet and keys (our love can fix anything that's broken), and one for the telephone (it keeps us connected). 

Absolutely cheesy, but it's always fun for me to think up goofy similes between our love and random household objects, and Chad thinks some of them are pretty funny. What is romance without a little silliness? 

I also wanted to include a link to Chocolate On My Cranium's printable Valentine's cards- these would be another cute idea for your sweetie for the Fourteen Days of Valentines....

1 comment:

  1. Alway sweet. Can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve for tomorrow.
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy. Nice to know I'm not just sitting here talking to myself. So, thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...