Friday, August 15, 2008

Sweet Scents...very cheap!

I am a very sensory person, so for me, how my home smells is almost as important as how it looks. If it doesn't smell clean, then it doesn't feel clean! And with a dog, sometimes that can be tricky. 

Lucky for me, there are always great deals on home fragrance products out there, and while I have been mostly relegating my coupon posts to my other blog, this is one I think that everyone can appreciate and use to make their life more beautiful! Not to mention it's really simple- the 8/03 SmartSource coupon insert (from your 8/03 Sunday newspaper) has a coupon for $4 off 1 Glade Plug-Ins Scented Oil Warmer. These are $4.94 at Wal-Mart, so with the coupon you can get one for $0.94! Not a bad deal in my opinion.

Mine smells just delightful...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy. Nice to know I'm not just sitting here talking to myself. So, thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...