Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Easy Deals of the Week: Free Glade Plug-Ins and Frank's Red Hot Sauce!

Welcome to my first Easy Deals of the Week, where I show you how you can get a deal using only the coupons from the most recent paper, or printable coupons from the internet.

*This week at Walgreens, Glade Plug-Ins Scented Oil Warmers are on sale Buy One, Get One Free. There was also a Buy One Get One Free Coupon for these in Sunday's paper (8/24) in the SmartSource insert. Get two and use the coupon with the sale and get both free! (Trust me, it works!)

*This week at Rite Aid, Frank's Red Hot Sauce in on sale for $0.99. There was also a $1/1 coupon in Sunday's paper (8/24) in the SmartSource insert. Use the coupon with the sale and get it free!

I hope you enjoyed these Easy Deals of the Week- if you are a veteran and you see any more that are easy, let me know! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy. Nice to know I'm not just sitting here talking to myself. So, thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...