Long story short, the stomach bug hit me yesterday. I am still suffering, but I had enough of a reprieve this morning to hit the Kroger sale, so I thought I'd share a pic with you! The only thing I wasn't able to get was the Green Giant SteamFresh vegetables, because they were totally out of stock (bummer!). I also wasn't able to get as many items as I usually do because one of my "coupon suppliers" has been a bit iffy lately, and I haven't been as dilligent about seeking out coupons. I will probably end up just buying a second newspaper subscription...
Anyway, my total before my Kroger card and coupons was around $60, but after coupons I spent $16. Not too bad. I got:
- 3 bags of Armour meatballs
- 2 bottles Ken's salad dressings (vidalia onion- mmm!)
- 3 boxes Orville Redenbacher popcorn
- 2 cans Hormel chili
- 1 box Nature Valley granola bars
- 1 box Fiber One granola bars
- 1 can Rotel tomatoes
- 1 jar Pace picante sauce
- 1 tub Daisy sour cream
- 1 block (8oz) Kraft cheese
- 1 bag Goldfish crackers
- 1 package Nestle refrigerated cookie dough
- 1 bottle Frank's RedHot Sauce (a kind to use on hot wings- for my hubby's Super Bowl party!)
- 1 bottle French's mustard
I liked this sale because this is all stuff we will use. I just wish I could have gotten the frozen vegetables! Bummer! I'll have to check back later in the week to see if they get more in stock.
Did you go Krogering this week? Leave a comment with a url to your post so I can take a peek at your haul!