Friday, January 2, 2009

Funny Friday: The Onion



I'm sure that most of you have heard of this publication before, but just in case you haven't, I must share it with you. The benefit? If your New Years Resolutions include both keeping up with current events and laughing more, I've got you covered!

Visit The Onion to read newsworthy stories with provocative headlines like these:

Recently Unearthed E-mail Reveals What Life Was Like in 1995

Google Announces Plan To Destroy All Information It Can't Index

New Software Yellows Neglected Digital Photos Over Time

I'm heading over there now to read the most intriguing: Illegal Immigrants Returning to Mexico for American Jobs.

Enjoy! Hope your Friday is Funny!


1 comment:

  1. Too funny!

    I've had to purposely stay away from The Onion or else hours of my life strangely seem to disappear.

    Do you ever read McSweeney's? More of the same kind of sassiness...
    http://www.mcsweeneys.net/

    Thanks for stopping by secret.genius today!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy. Nice to know I'm not just sitting here talking to myself. So, thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...