1. Get up, dressed to the shoes, hair and makeup done. (30 min)
2. Read scriptures and pray. (15 minutes)
3. Check e-mails and other computer "stuff". (15 min)
4. Start a load of laundry (5 min)
4. Get breakfast for me and the kids, pack Monkey's lunch (15 min)
5. Clean up from breakfast (10 min)
6. Have morning devotional with the kids (10 min)
7. Round up socks, shoes, and anything else we need for the day; do a general house pick-up (20 min)
So that will be the first two hours of my day. I will begin tomorrow. I will rock. I will be awesome. I will keep it up, and I will be accountable- one week from today I will post how I'm doing so I can stay on track. I can do this!! You can too!!!
Do you have a morning routine that gets you off on the right foot? How good are you about sticking to it? Leave a comment and share!