Monday, November 10, 2008

Pardon the Absence...


Hello again! I went away for the weekend with my family, so I decided to take a "blog vacation" as well. But I was thinking of all of you, and hoping you weren't missing my posts too much (ha ha). We had a lovely time up at Massanutten, and now I am home and feeling refreshed and ready to blog away! I plan to get the Eighth Day of Christmas posted today, and we'll just continue on from there!

I thought I'd share a few of our weekend photos with you all as well- Massanutten is a beautiful place, especially in the fall (even though it was past peak color). If you would like to spend a free weekend there as well (yes, free!), let me know and I can hook you up. It's a great place for a family getaway. We had a blast and we can't wait to go back!!

This tree was right outside where we were staying, and with the colors and the sunlight...I just had to snap a picture!

Me and the kids and another pretty tree


Daddy is just a kid at heart!

Just a random pic of a random road on the mountain. And yes, I know I need to clean my windshield!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy. Nice to know I'm not just sitting here talking to myself. So, thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...