Monday, November 7, 2011

Because I'm Hungry

I've done it! I've joined the cult! I have succumbed to that devilish guilty pleasure....

Pinterest.

We all knew it was just a matter of time, right? Well, I've found it a lot of fun, mostly when I'm sitting on the couch with my husband at night and he lets me commandeer his iPad so I can pin away. I love showing him the fun, funny, beautiful, yummy, and sometimes crazy things that pop up on pinterest.
So today I thought I'd share a few things I've pinned for the upcoming holiday treat season.

You might remember my tendency toward small, ball-shaped, bite-sized treats like my Easy Decadent Truffles and Cake Balls. Here's a new delicious round morsel:

Pinned Image


Up next is some more raw-flavored goodness: Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Fudge. That title right there may have all my favorite words in it.

Pinned Image

Okay, I'm going to TRY to be a little bit healthier. Apple nachos, anyone?
Pinned Image

And since I was totally kidding about the "healthy" part, here's some ooey-gooey goodness of the smooshy deliciousness kind:

Pinned Image


I feel fatter already.

BRING ON THE HOLIDAYS!!!

1 comment:

  1. And, just in case you could use an extra 35 pounds this holiday season, here's my fav place to gain weight...
    http://www.ourbestbites.com/. There's lots of real food (you know, decent for raising kids on, includes various vitamins, etc.), but there's a lot of decadence goin' on!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy. Nice to know I'm not just sitting here talking to myself. So, thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...