Saturday, November 12, 2011

Get outta town! Look what I made!!!

You know that feeling you get when you see an idea for something you can make and it just looks so simple and doable that your heart starts racing and you run to find your supplies and get started??

Oh, well maybe it's just me.

Anyway, that's what happened when I saw this tutorial for making Christmas bows! And since I've been all Twilight-y this week, I decided to use book pages from Twilight!!


Is it not just so adorable?


And in case you were wondering what I meant by Twilight-y, here are the newest additions to my etsy shop, just in time for the release of Breaking Dawn and the upcoming Christmas season!




I'll admit it, I am a Twilight fan. Not the screaming and crying and woooo-hoooing at the movie theater kind, just the kind who loved the books and is really enjoying the movies. I thought I'd combine my Twilight love with my crafting and make some pretty things that other fans would also enjoy!

Stay tuned to see what else I can do with a $0.25 paperback copy of Twilight... ;-)

Linking up to:

Keeping It Simple
shabby creek cottage

2 comments:

  1. Love these ornaments and the bow! Wow! I need to make some of these! Ok, no offense, but aren't you worried one of those "radical" Twilighters is going to be made because you cut up one of the books? Just kidding! I love the look! I have only seen the first movie - never read the books - might get around to it :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a Twilight-y person too and I've got a project in my head involving the book too! These are cute!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy. Nice to know I'm not just sitting here talking to myself. So, thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...