Saturday, February 5, 2011

Valentines Craftiness!


I was in the mood for some craftiness this week, and I decided that Valentines Day was the perfect excuse to make some pretty cards! I also tried an artsy tag (above) just for the fun of it. I don't really *get* the whole tag-for-the-sake-of-a-tag thing, but I thought it turned out nice!

I wanted all girly for this one!

This one was inspired by the little die-cut hearts- I saw them in my stuff and imagined "sending some love" to someone for Valentines Day!

I went straight pink for this one. I just love pink.

I decided to do something with my tag- I framed it! I happened to have this frame lying around and it seemed like a good fit. Now it's a cute V-day decoration. :-)

Have you been up to anything crafty for Valentines Day? Leave a comment and share!

2 comments:

  1. All of your crafts put my valentine ornaments to shame! You are so good!

    p.s. Thanks for having me over, I had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! These are all gorgeous!!!! I especially love the envelope with hearts floating out of it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy. Nice to know I'm not just sitting here talking to myself. So, thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...