Wednesday, June 8, 2011

A Twilight Twist on the Magazine Paper Bracelet

Okay, all you Twi-hards out there. This one's for you (us)! I decided it might be fun to take a little twist on my magazine paper bracelet and use pages from a cheap-o paperback copy of Twilight ($0.25 at the Goodwill Outlet) to make this cool cuff bracelet:


I thought it needed a little something, so I added the flower on there also. I sprayed all the "beads" with a clear coating to harden them and make them more durable and water-resistant. Then I strung the whole thing together using some clear jewelry thread.


Excuse the photo quality- I had to take these using my husband's iPad b/c my camera batteries died.

Anyway, I'm considering making and selling these in my Etsy shop. They're pretty time-consuming, so I'd need to charge enough to make them worth it...So, if you're a Twilight fan, tell me: If you saw something like this on Etsy would you be interested? If so, how much might you want to spend? Leave a comment and let me know!!

Linking to...



Transformation Thursday

1 comment:

Comments make me happy. Nice to know I'm not just sitting here talking to myself. So, thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...