Sunday, April 3, 2011

Spiritual Sundays- coming later this week!

CORRECTION: This is coming NEXT week, April 12th!! :-)

[I am itching to post a Spiritual Sundays post (because for those of you who are members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, you know it was a spiritual Sunday for sure!) but I am going to have to wait, because this week I am very excited to be participating in an LDS Writers Blogfest! On Tuesday we will all be joining together to post about our favorite talks from General Conference on our blogs (and if you don't know what General Conference is, be sure to come back Tuesday!!). I will have my own post along with links to everyone else's. So great!

Soo....I'll see you later for a Spiritual Tuesday! :-)]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy. Nice to know I'm not just sitting here talking to myself. So, thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...