Saturday, July 19, 2008

Quarter, Nickel, and Two Pennies


That's how much I spent at CVS this week! I had to go to a different store because I was hoping to get the photo book deal and my usual store said their Kodak kiosk wasn't working. The store I went to is notorious for being out of stock of deal items (must be more people like me in that area!) so I wasn't able to get some of the deals I wanted, like the Cheerios. Oh, and it ended up being a bummer too because their kiosk didn't have the software for the photo books.

But no problem, because I spent $11 in ECBs, $0.33 out of pocket, and I got all of this with $12.50 in ECBs in return that I'll use next time. The anti-itch spray was just something we needed- not on sale. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy. Nice to know I'm not just sitting here talking to myself. So, thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...