Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Easy Deals of the Week- Hershey's, Gillette Razors, makeup, a toothbrush, and tissues!


It's time for another edition of my Easy Deals of the Week, where you can get some great deals using only coupons from last Sunday's paper or coupons you can print from your computer!

I decided to take it to the next level this week and include deals that save you money using ExtraCare Bucks and Register Rewards. In the past, I have tried to gear these posts toward the non-couponing crowd, and I have tried to stay away from ECBs and RRs so I don't scare anyone off. But I would encourage you to get your feet wet this week and give it a try, then save them to pay for the Easy Deals next week. Please leave a comment and let me know what you think of this change!

And as usual, thanks to MoneySavingMom for most of these deals!

Rite Aid

Hershey's Special Dark single serve chocolate bars- on sale 2 for $1
Use Buy One Get One Free coupon from Sunday's paper (9/28) and get these for $0.25 each!

CVS

Gillette Fusion Razor- on sale $8.99
Use $4/1 coupon from Sunday's paper (9/28)
Get back $4 in ExtraCare bucks (which you can use like cash for anything in the store), and get it for $0.99!

CoverGirl Clean makeup- on sale $5.49
Get back $5.49 in ExtraCare bucks (which you can use like cash for anything in the store) making it free!

Walgreens

Gillette Fusion razor- on sale $8.99
Use $4/1 coupon from last Sunday's paper (9/28)
Get back $4 in Register Rewards (which you can use like cash for anything in the store) and get it for $0.99!

Puffs tissues- on sale $0.89 with in-ad coupon
Use $0.25 off 1 coupon from last Sunday's paper (9/28) and get them for $0.64 each!

Oral-B toothbrush- on sale $4.49
Get back $4.49 in Register Rewards (which you can use like cash for anything in the store) making it free!

If you are not familiar with ECBs and RRs, do you think you will be trying them for the first time this week? Do you think I should include the ECB and RR deals in my Easy Deals posts? Leave a comment and share your thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy. Nice to know I'm not just sitting here talking to myself. So, thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...