Monday, February 13, 2012

Happy Valentines!


I saw this idea for these photo valentines floating all over the internet and I thought it would be a fun and easy idea for the kids. I rounded them up this morning before school for a very brief photo shoot, and they both thought I was nuts asking them to pose with their empty fists out in the air in front of them.

While they were at school today I uploaded the pics to Picnik and added some shading around the edges and the overlaid lettering. Then I picked up the prints from the 1-hour photo, cut the slits and inserted some "trial" lollipops to show the kids when they got home. They took one look at their valentines and burst out laughing. They loved them! I think their friends will too.

Monkey wanted to make a box for his valentines, so I offered an empty tissue box and told him about another idea I'd seen online for a Valentines Monster. He loved it and went to work. This adorable (sorry, Monkey, I mean SCARY) monster thinks love tastes good.


Wishing you all a very happy and fun Valentines Day! :-)

Did you get crafty with Valentines this year? Leave me a comment and let me know what you've been up to!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy. Nice to know I'm not just sitting here talking to myself. So, thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...