Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Could Rite Aid be my new best friend?

$1.01 at Rite Aid...


I ran into a couponing buddy yesterday at Wal-Mart and I bemoaned the fact that I just hadn't been seeing any good deals around lately. She said she'd been frequenting Rite Aid and finding lots of good deals, and she told me about a few, specifically, a deal on Pampers wipes. So when I got home, I did some research of my own and this is how my trip went today!

**NOTE: All prices listed are only good with your Wellness card**

- 4 boxes of Pampers wipes $2.49 each
- 2 bottles Old Spice Body Wash 2/$7
- 3 packages of Carefree pantiliners $0.99 each
- 1 bottle of Lubriderm lotion $3.99
- 1 bottle of Dawn dish soap $0.99

I used these coupons:

- 4 $2/1 Pampers wipes
- BOGO Old Spice Body Wash
- 3 $1/1 Carefree product
- 1 $3/1 Lubriderm (in-ad Rite Aid coupon)
- 1 $2/1 Lubriderm printable
- 1 $0.25/1 Dawn
- 1 $5/$25 Rite Aid coupon

I ended up paying $1.01 out of pocket, and I got a coupon on my receipt for $4 off my next Rite Aid purchase, so I made $3 today! Not bad for my couponing comeback!

For those of you who haven't heard, Rite Aid is now doing a new program that appears to be just like the CVS Extra Bucks program- that's what that $4 coupon on my receipt was for (from the body wash deal).

Glad to be back in the game! Have you been couponing lately?

1 comment:

  1. How do you do it? I have never been good at couponing...

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy. Nice to know I'm not just sitting here talking to myself. So, thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...