$1.01 at Rite Aid...
I ran into a couponing buddy yesterday at Wal-Mart and I bemoaned the fact that I just hadn't been seeing any good deals around lately. She said she'd been frequenting Rite Aid and finding lots of good deals, and she told me about a few, specifically, a deal on Pampers wipes. So when I got home, I did some research of my own and this is how my trip went today!
**NOTE: All prices listed are only good with your Wellness card**
- 4 boxes of Pampers wipes $2.49 each
- 2 bottles Old Spice Body Wash 2/$7
- 3 packages of Carefree pantiliners $0.99 each
- 1 bottle of Lubriderm lotion $3.99
- 1 bottle of Dawn dish soap $0.99
I used these coupons:
- 4 $2/1 Pampers wipes
- BOGO Old Spice Body Wash
- 3 $1/1 Carefree product
- 1 $3/1 Lubriderm (in-ad Rite Aid coupon)
- 1 $2/1 Lubriderm printable
- 1 $0.25/1 Dawn
- 1 $5/$25 Rite Aid coupon
I ended up paying $1.01 out of pocket, and I got a coupon on my receipt for $4 off my next Rite Aid purchase, so I made $3 today! Not bad for my couponing comeback!
For those of you who haven't heard, Rite Aid is now doing a new program that appears to be just like the CVS Extra Bucks program- that's what that $4 coupon on my receipt was for (from the body wash deal).
Glad to be back in the game! Have you been couponing lately?